Getting Rid of the Body

Once again another busy week at work and at home. Jennifer has been working very hard at Hanna’s Closet, the consignment sale fund raiser for her mother’s group at church. The sale ended up selling $26,000 worth of merchandise, 40% of which will go to the church group. The other 60% goes back to the people who put the items into the sale. She had fun, but it was a lot of work and she’s glad it’s over with.

One of our fish died this week. I’m not sure if it was Nemo or Dory. After Abby left for school, I was asked to “get rid of the body” so that she wouldn’t notice. She actually did notice later on that afternoon when she got back from school. When she was told that the fish had died, she was very apologetic for feeding the fish too much the other day. We thought this was pretty funny, but told her that it wasn’t her fault.

We just got back from going over to the Meador’s house to watch the first half of the Super Bowl. Greg was my boss on Madden NFL 2005 and just recently left Tiburon as well. So, now my boss and my former boss have left. Both of whom are moving to Austin. What’s wrong with this picture?

2 thoughts on “Getting Rid of the Body

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s